Our PackagesWe Are Here To Help You
Basic Vendor Selection Package
- Drive Concept Phase sign off
- Drive Requirements Phase sign off
Full Silicon Management Package
- Basic Vendor Selection Package
- Drive Specification Phase sign off
- Drive Tape out Phase sign off
- Verification package
- Drive Validation Phase sign off
- Drive Mass production Phase sign off
- Drive out of bounds (OOB) reviews as needed
- Drive risk ramp reviews as needed
Verification methodology review, verification plan review and sign off, and tape out review and sign off.
- Review AMS, DV, FPGA and analog simulation verification methodology.
- Review Supplier’s proposed verification plan, and provide feedback.
- Review the results of the execution of the verification plan at the tape out review.
Silicon Roadmap Planning Package
- Determine an integration plan for all circuits of interest based on best semiconductor technology node for the application
- Determine estimated ROI achievable by proceeding with custom silicon development
- Develop a silicon roadmap to support the product roadmap
Disclosure: We are not a licensed financial firm. We work with our partners or yours.
- Provide quotes from our financing partners for your project
- Provide assistance closing financing for the project
Disclosure: We are not a legal firm. We work with licensed Attorneys.
- Connect you to our legal partners licensed in your area to assist with any of the:
- Quality agreements
- Assist in pricing, terms, support and licensing negotiations
- Assist developing cost models to support he negotiations
- Assist legal teams negotiating MSAs, SOWs, MOUs and other Supplier agreements
- Assist planning ramp logistics with the Supplier
Basics of Silicon Management Course
- Definition of terms relevant to silicon management
- Semiconductor industry basics
- High level milestones for a chip development
- Basics of package and test site tech
- Basics of semiconductor foundry tech
- Basic overview of the custom silicon management process
- Basic overview of the system development process and how it relates to chip development
Advanced Silicon Management Course
- Advanced aspects of the silicon management process
- Deep dive into vendor selection
- Deep dive into chip industry silicon and packaging technologies
- Deep dive into chip verification
- Deep dive into chip cost modeling
- Deep dive into return on investment